Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Embracing Life

I had a day that was really wonderful. Wanted to just list out all the little things that make life so good.

1. I feel really good, my allergies are getting less horrible! :)

2.  I worked with 3 and 4 year olds today with an amazing group of people. 

3. I had lunch with my sweet friend Amy and went to this fun little restaurant called Pepe's the environment, food and conversations were just amazing!

4. Got to do some shopping by myself tonight because I took Faith and her friend Hannah to a football game.

5. Took my lovely daughter out for a date night while our boys were at school.

6. And we are making it a family movie night! 

This day was so wonderful! So many days just zip by and I forget to stop and take in each moment, to really enjoy the little things.. What a great day! Thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment