Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Today is a good day. Everyday holds something to be thankful for and today I am going to share a few happy things that are happening in our life.

1. It's Date Day! Thursdays have become the day that Michael and I take a day to catch up with each other and have a date.  Today that included rearranging furniture in our house, going to the mall to look around, eating lunch at Wendy's, and meeting with our social worker Beth and signing our paperwork to begin our foster parent journey. I love that my husband makes me a priority, that he chooses to spend time with me doing little things, and that he still likes to date his wife!

2.  It's Nacho Night. I don't know if I can accurately describe how much I enjoy this dinner. I love that its simple and oh so tasty! Tonight I am changing it up a bit and using chicken instead of beef.. that's a fun change.

3.  My parents are coming for a visit tonight. I know that they just moved back to their own space, but they have a few things here still to get and they get to enjoy Nacho Night with us too! It'll be nice to hang out tonight and catch up.. cuz you know it's been like two days since we've seen each other.. ;)

4.  The house is totally clean. In doing some rearranging of furniture our house has been cleaned from top to bottom. That's always such a great feeling. I can enjoy some relaxation tonight and not worry about a single to-do!

That's just a few happy little things going on in my life this Thursday! Thankful for so many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment