Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Is it Thursday already? This week has gone really fast!

Fly by highlights of the week:

Laughter with friends. Isn't it wonderful to have people in your life who get your crazy humor and who make you laugh? So blessed.

Lunch dates. Had a couple this week. One with the hubby and one with a girlfriend.

Short school week. It's parent/teacher conference week at our kids' school. So half day Tues. half day today! And NO School Friday! Yay!

Rearranged furniture. I thoroughly enjoy doing this, or I should say, that my honey does this for me! We changed beds around in our house and got the foreign exchange students room all set up!

Helping a friend decorate. I love decorating and am always excited when I get to help someone else!

Football game night. Heading out to a football game tonight and looking forward to the fellowship and cheering on our Lincoln Christian Crusaders!

Ordered a corsage for my son's date on Friday. It's fall bash and I love going into a floral shop and picking out something unique for his date to wear. What an exciting time!

Those were a few highlights of the week. It's been a wonderful, fantastic, and immensely great one!

1 comment:

  1. I love your thankful heart! Take lots of photos tomorrow night of the boy!

    ReplyDelete