Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Well, it's November and so it seems very fitting to be doing Thankful Thursdays! Looking forward to Thanksgiving and all it's yummyness! That's my inspiration today.. yummy food! Maybe it's because I am on a diet and looking at food doesn't mean I am eating such food... Here's my run down on foods I am thankful for! :)


Bruschetta!


Heavenly... whoever thought of this combo is genius!


Ebelskiver! We have these on Christmas Morning and sometimes for company just because! :)



I am kind of skipping ahead to Christmas dishes I love.. Baked Oysters!!


My Grandma Knudsen made a killer cranberry sauce... miss it every year.. someone in the family needs to learn how to make it.. maybe I will attempt it this year!


Okay, this really isn't a food.. but it's an amazing condiment!! Weird fact: I love this drizzled on bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment