Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busyness!



I have come to the conclusion that the one thing that seems to accompany parenting is busyness! Having kids = lots of activities! This has been a very busy school year for us this far! Caleb is involved in Student Council, Drama, Pep Band, Choir, and Basketball right now.. he is gone almost every night with something, it has been a blast and he is loving every moment of it, but whoa the schedule is packed! I am thankful that Faith is still in grade school and even though she is involved in things, it doesn't seem to take up our evenings yet the way that Caleb's activities do! Look out next year... a High Schooler and Middle Schooler...

I had taken the previous week off of facebook and have to admit, I didn't miss it all that much, I was too busy most nights to have the time to think about it! But it was the days at home when I missed it most... the lull at lunch or after I got the kids off to school where I thought.. geez it would be nice to check and see what my friends are doing... I missed the birthday reminders! I didn't realize how much I relied on that! :)

Off to run a few errands or maybe just check my facebook before the night of running Mom's Taxi Service begins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment