Monday, November 15, 2010

Conversing


(the picture in my kitchen fits the mood perfectly!)

This weekend was filled with laughter and fellowship! Nicole came and spent Saturday night and Sunday with us and we had the most enjoyable weekend! We caught up and dreamed about all the things the future may hold. It is always so wonderful to say things that are in your heart and watch them take wings in conversation! This weekend was all about that! It was about being amazed at how God works! Only He could have orchestrated the meeting of Nicole and I... we both allowed that to sink in and just laughed at the way in which things can come together! How grateful I am that our paths crossed, how grateful I am to call Nicole friend! It was a wonderful weekend that went too fast! I am still basking in the joy of our time together!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Renee! :) Just a little while longer and that picture will be our reality!!! Eeek! Squeal :) My heart is still pretty mushy with happiness!

    ReplyDelete