Friday, November 19, 2010

Favoring Friday!


Oh how I love knowing the weekend is only one day away! There is something about Fridays that makes my heart sing! I love that I get to have a lazy Saturday tomorrow with my kids and can sit around in my pj's and watch cartoons with them! Snuggling under a blanket and eating cereal in the front room.. weekends are so wonderful! Michael is working this weekend, but it's his opening weekend, which means he gets to be home with us in the evenings.. I don't mind these kinds of working weekends so much.. it's the closing ones that are hard! I am just feeling really pumped about having time to just veg tomorrow! As I am preparing to head to the store and figure out our weekend meals, I just wanted to share how much I am enjoying my day! Dreaming of lazy couch time and snuggling with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment