Thursday, November 11, 2010

And Now A Word From Our Kids Part 1

A Word from Faith~

In my life some cool things have happened, but not as cool as what I'm going to do. I'm really excited for what's to come of my family in a new country. Yes I will be scared of some things there but not as scary as going into a plane for the first time. Yet I'm really excited to try new foods, and get a dog too! This isn't all about us this is about God using us to make a difference in the world, by telling others about Jesus dying for our sins. The Lord loves everyone, so we should try to tell everyone about his love. God has given us many things in our life, we are blessed with great things, but what about the people who don't have God or aren't as blessed as we are? We are going there to help them and to serve the Lord. I don't need an all American life, I'll do just fine in a different place. I might not have the same schooling system but I'm really excited to see what other schools are like. I can't wait to go and I'm excited to see what the future brings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I miss you Faith. You make me smile! (Reading this was my reward for finishing homework quickly - great motivation!)

    ReplyDelete