Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Bliss

I just felt like I should update a bit. It's been a good week and since this is technically the beginning of a new week, I thought I should jot down some thoughts.

- Going to Kirk & Natalie's for what you think will be a quick stay.. never actually is a quick stay!

- Having Halloween candy at easy access while you are watching a movie empties the bowl really fast!

- Having dinner as a family is like the best thing ever

- Watching your child shine on stage doing something they love.. makes you feel like you will burst with joy

- People who hold a note while singing longer than everyone else make me giggle

- Sweatpants are the best

- Christmas ornaments create memories that we will unpack and share for years and years to come

- Sharing life honestly with people takes time and effort but the rewards are so worth it

- I lost 5.5 lbs. this week

- Meeting a friend tomorrow for lunch... going to catch up and talk about Italy...

Random important thoughts that impacted my week.... there were many wonderful experiences this week! I am grateful to be so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment