Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful it's Thursday oddities edition

I am feeling the need to just be thankful for Thursday! This is a day that reminds me weekly to sit down and share what I am most thankful for... there are so many things in my life that are great blessings; good friends, amazing family, awesome husband, wonderful kids... So I thought how about sharing some quirky things that I am thankful for? That's what I am thinking for today, the strange little things that I really appreciate... should be funny! :)


yeah.. nuff said


I am a sucker for limited edition anything :)


I carry this everywhere


Love spraying this on my sheets or when I want to freshen up the linen closet...

Just thought I'd share some funny things that I am thankful for... next week will be more serious.. maybe :) Enjoy your Thursday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment