Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!


Today is a new day! Sometimes I feel like when I post the Thankful Thursday blog I need to be reminded that it's a new day, not merely just another Thankful Thursday, but a fresh new day! Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut... I was telling you about how I was feeling about my hair and how I needed a new do to put some pep back in my step! It worked! I got a cute new haircut and color and I am loving it! I had a wonderful lunch with one of my bestest girlfriends Nikki on Tuesday after I got my hair done and I was telling her about how sometimes I feel like I do the same thing everyday and she said the greatest thing... "You need to make it different then!" It was like BAM.. she's right! I do need to make my days different! So I have been inspired to do so! So today is a fresh new Thankful Thursday... Here's some new things I am thankful for....

New Hair!


New Nail Polish Topcoat Luv it.. it my new fall favorite!!


New recipe.. I made Rice Pudding :)


Doing something different and choosing to find something new in your day is wonderful! I am praying that today I would thank God for the blessings of this new day, for the joy He puts in my heart and the friends who point me to the truth!! Psalm 96:1 Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.

1 comment: