Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Living Life...

So tonight was filled with laughter and I have to say I have really missed my high school girls! Being a small group leader with a bunch of Juniors and Seniors is like the best thing ever! I love their honesty, perspective, joy, & enthusiasm for life! They make me think about scripture differently and challenge me in ways far beyond my capabilities sometimes it seems.. they make me dig in to the Word and open my eyes to how wide and deep God's love is for us... I love their love for God and each other.. they bless my heart by trusting me and letting me into their lives one Wednesday at a time... how I cherish the moments and will hold onto nights like these that remind me how much I have to learn and how greatly God gives to those who ask for His wisdom... we have a very gracious and loving Father.. how thankful I am for that! God is so Good!

Sitting around a table discussing the Fruits of the Spirit and learning how God is impacting and changing their lives and how He is changing mine through His Word is so awesome! I am living in the moment with these young ladies and feel so privileged to do so! But I still can't help but think ahead to life in Italy... I imagine nights much like the one I had tonight, sitting around with people, talking life and allowing questions and discussions and checking Scripture together.. what could be better.. no matter what language your speaking... how I look forward to nights like this in Italy! But for now, I rejoice in nights like this in Crete, NE...

No comments:

Post a Comment