Monday, October 11, 2010

I will find myself...

Someday; Some Days

The meaning of these words
Someday- an indefinite time in the future
Some Days... speaking of the current day usually stated at the end of it ...

There are days when I am filled with pondering the why and how of every mood.. how can you be filled with great excitement and great sorrow at the same time? Isn't it weird when that happens.. This is when I run to the hiding place to be with God.. Another way of expressing how I have found safety in a God who knows both joy and sorrow blended together ... how this reminds me of the Cross! So, it's one of those days where sorrow and joy meet.. here's the song that speaks to my heart and says the words I
feel! Praising God for someday and this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment