Friday, October 22, 2010

Servanthood...



God is stirring my heart today about servanthood.. what it looks like... I don't really have the words to reflect on everything that He's been teaching me but I just wanted to share that this is what I most desire to show others that I am not concerned with my own needs above theirs, that God is about them.. that it's not all about me... may I be willing to pour out myself for the glory of God, that I would consider myself less... what if everyone did this? what if? This missionary journey has showed me some amazing things about myself, about what God is doing, about how little life is really about my own little world and how much it's about His heart and passion for the lost, for the broken... for those that think that they are neither... Seeing now that this is the heart I need to have more often, that I need to be willing to not be concerned with my own selfish desires.. reprioritizing my life.. it's a messy process, let me tell you.. but wow, what God is showing me through it... how I am seeking Him more is well worth the mess!

Love this Mother Teresa Quote: "I belong to Jesus. He must have the right to use me without consulting me."

No comments:

Post a Comment