Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday Surprises!!




Oh how I love surprises!! I knew one was coming in the mail from a good friend of mine Nicole... the wait is finally over!! As I came home this morning after taking care of my nieces and nephews last night, I stopped at my mailbox and discovered that a package had arrived!! I quickly went upstairs to my apartment and opened it... oooohh, pure and unstoppable joy filled me... I saw the cutest most adorable little ghosts... I kept digging and found a little candle light, bags of corn candy, and two soda fountain glasses... (Nicole is super crafty and artsy talented)... I then find directions and the website she referred to in making these adorable halloween decorations... www.mypapercran.com ...I am blessed to have a friend like Nicole who is so giving and artsy and is willing to share her talents and bless my heart with surprises!! Here's the pictures of these super cutesy ghost cozies.. Thank you Nicole!!







Happy Thursday Everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment