Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ten Thankful Things Thursday

1 Chronicles 16:8 (New International Version)

8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.


It's Thursday! I was thinking about other ways to be creative about making each Thankful Thursday a bit different from week to week. I have yet to come up with anything substantial but I will do my best to be creative. :) Here's my list of ten!

1. Football season is here! Go Big Red!


2. My fall decorations have made it out and are placed around my house! I have a thing for weird looking halloweenish decorations.. vintage :)


3. Vitamin D milk... I found out I love it on cereal and in my coffee... Mike has tried to convince me for like 14 years now that we should buy it and I finally did.


4. Rainy days... like today which motivates me to clean


5. Hair dye.. without it I would be almost totally grey... seriously!!


6. Magazines.. especially those geared toward Small Places.. living in an apartment has made me appreciate pretty storage accessories.


7. Being a Stay at home mom... I can't thank my hubby enough for giving me this opportunity to be home... it's such an amazing joy to me!! This picture and text make me laugh!! :)


8. Books.. I am an avid reader and always have at least two different books that I am reading (thankful that my mom is one too and she supplies me with all the books she reads)


9. Art... I made some this week using scrabble pieces ... I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't create...


10. Corn Candy & Peanuts... it's fall and this is a staple in our candy dishes... so yummy.. :)


So, these are my random thoughts of thankfulness this morning...

1 comment: