Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Needed some pep in my step!


So you see how happy this girl looks? I think it must be that she loves her hairstyle!! I am in need of some happiness caused by a great hairstyle! I will most likely be calling my hairstylist soon and making an appointment... because I am feeling kinda flunky about my current state of hair.. Oh how I love feeling of a new do!

With our current financial situation and me not working we have had to cut a few things from the budget and one of the things we could cut was my every 6 weeks hair appointments... it was a hard decision for me, I love getting my hair done and I need to dye my hair because I am very grey.. but I knew that not working would come with some sacrifices.. so I stretch my time between haircuts and I have started dying my own hair... it's going okay, but I miss Kelly dying it for me! ... Michael has actually dyed it a few times and he's done okay too.. although it makes him nervous that if he messes up it would be devastating to me and I'd be really mad at him.. but he has not messed up.. although at times he has picked some very purpley hair colors. :) So I am browsing hairstyles and hoping that in the next week I will have that new hair do pep back! Here's some fun hairstyles I am loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment