Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's a New Day!

Just wanted to share the sentiment on my heart today; It's a New Day! Praise God for His mercies that are new every morning! I am feeling clarity and direction today! I am feeling renewed and ready! I have taken heart, that Christ has overcome the world! Woo! Though the sorrow may last for the night, His joy comes in the morning!! Thankful this day for how scripture ministers! I have this song stuck in my head and just last night my daughter Faith said to me, "I think God talks to me a lot through songs." She was telling me how she felt Holy Spirit tugging on her heart when a particular song was stuck in her head. I agree with her, I think that God uses so many ways to woo us back to Him... and today I want to share the song that is stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment