Friday, March 18, 2011

unraveled


I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel as though I am wound up so tightly. I watch the world around me spinning me around and around and suddenly find myself all wrapped up. Satan has a way of creating moments that utterly spin me upside down and begging for this wicked ride to stop!

I've had one of those weeks, where the troubles have come. However, I've found my bearings and laid the mess and tangles at the feet of Jesus. Where only He can unravel the knots and frayed areas of my heart strings. I am empty, I am tired, I am HIS! I have run to my Savior and cried and given Him it all...

I don't know what the path ahead looks like.. there is a lot of uncertainty right now, but I am resting in the knowledge that God is for the good of me.. I will follow Him wherever He leads. Trusting God with open hands and an open heart...Unravel me Lord and fill me with your peace!!

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment