Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday!



Hebrews 12:28 (New International Version)
28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,

There are so many things to be thankful for in my life today! I like what one of my friends Nicole did in her blog not too long ago, so I am going to borrow her idea and show you the simple things I am appreciating this beautiful day.... This journey of being a missionary has been really cool... it's shown me just a glimpse of how big God is! That His love surpasses anything I can possibly imagine... Life will change when we go overseas, and all the comforts of what I've known here in America will change... so today I am reflecting on the joys of my life here in America... Here's to simple joys and thanksgivings....


This is actually my coffee cups at home :) You see how big the cup is (normal to us right?) not in Italy.. they serve in very small shot like coffee cups.. Thankful for my big cup this morning!!


I love my high thread count sheets! Ahh so soft! :)


Thankful for cartoons... this is one that the whole family enjoys watching together... we liked it so much we bought the soundtrack :)


Without my alarm clock I would never be up at 6:30 am with my kids... cuz I love my sheets remember?! :) (I love the old school looking one... it's what I have :)


Doodling! I find such joy in it! This is pretty much what my notes look like in school or in a sermon... I think better when I doodle! :)

I am thankful for today and hope that I will remember to find joy in the little things...

2 comments:

  1. we are HUGE phineas and ferb fans!!! even jilly will say, "ferb on mommy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picture posts! I'm very visual and pictures speak to me as much as words do! You are doing a great job blogging!!! You are a natural :) I love being able to have a glimpse into your journey! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete