Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hug Life!


I love being an Aunt! Hanging out with my nieces and nephews is the best. We live pretty close to my family in Crete and we get to see them every Sunday for church and then in the summer it seems life slows down enough to see one another more. We have a pool at our apartment complex and it's a great magnet to cool down on hot days. We've had a lot of those hot days lately and I've had the pleasure of having lots of company. We lounge and chat... having many moments of laughter and as my kids like to say, "mom acts like a kid too". I do tend to let loose and enjoy the relationship that comes with being the Aunt. I think I'm a pretty cool one! ;) So, here's to many more days of summer... spending time with my nieces and nephews.... knowing next summer won't look the same. I am breathing deep the moments this summer... ahhh and what a summer it's been so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment