Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Go, go, go....

It's been a lot of go, go, go for me the past few weeks... months... year.... you ever have days like this where you think to yourself, "does the to-do list ever end?" Well, I am knee deep in garage sale madness tonight and although I was planning on being asleep by now, I am still awake and thought I would be productive and blog.

I am incredibly thankful tonight for wonderful family (I've stayed at Kirk & Natalie's a lot in the past few weeks), and friends (who've donated a TON of things for our sale)... and mostly I am thankful to God for meeting me right where I'm at; and at this moment.. it's mostly exhausted and a tad stressed (and by a tad I might mean a TON!).

I have a wonderful circle of teammates praying for me and enjoyed a night of prayer with most of the girls on my team last night... my heart is full of thanks for that! I needed to just hear voices raised to God on my behalf.. what a joy it is to lift each other up in prayer! So thank you all who are praying for me and I ask that you pray for good weather tomorrow, Friday and Saturday as we have our "Rummage to Rome Garage Sale". Looking forward to letting go of excess and preparing for our mission overseas next summer.

If you want to come to the sale address is: 1141 Ivy Avenue Crete, NE
Sale starts 1pm-6pm Thursday!
Friday 8-5
Saturday 8-2


No comments:

Post a Comment