Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Cookies were created and boxed with Oasis Youth Group and H2O to give to the community


I made the icicles out of village snow material and then hung little bells off some of the ends to dress up my cabinet


this is our master bedroom tree.. it's rustic inspired


Our front room tree love shiny bright ornaments and old family ornaments

Christmas brings out my creative side. It's been a fun few days of primping and fussing with decorations! I have scoured through magazines, blogs, old photos, and windowed shopped for ideas wherever possible. I am a research kind of girl. I love digging for information, gathering it, and visually making those ideas come to life. I am thankful for art! Art for me is inspiring! I feel inspired after looking at other people's creative fingerprint. I feel energized and accomplished when I finish a project. Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the little projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment