Tuesday, December 7, 2010

boom, pound, clunk



Today the roofers have started roofing! It started out to be somewhat of a startle, even though we knew they would eventually reach our complex.. the sound reminds me of Santa and his reindeer on the roof, just that they are very very loud... I am grateful for the new roof, grateful that we live in a complex that puts money back into a making our home well kept. I don't know if tomorrow I will find this noise as endearing as I do today, wondering just how long this will take them... all along hoping that they don't fall through our roof.... :)

I am reminded however, of one of our team members Grayson, who is a roofer by profession and I have been reminded to pray for him, it's cold outside today and I can't imagine actually getting on a roof and walking around, it seems dangerous.. and chilly for sure! Thankful for people who are willing to get up there and make the roof secure and keep the water out!

No comments:

Post a Comment