Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In the stillness


I am at a place right now where I am craving the stillness of God's love. My heart feels more like a place of chaos and confusion.... I am grateful for our prayer team of people who are lifting us up. Please continue to pray for direction as we deal with many questions about how to effectively lead our team. Leadership brings it's own unique struggles and although I am gifted in positivity the reality of struggles is not lost of my heart.

My heart is heavy right now, I am craving God's grace, seeking wise council, and choosing to delight in the rich blessing of faith in Jesus. Pray for my heart. Pray for my husband and children. I am seeking God and spending some wonderful time in reading the Psalms... I love reading about crying out to God.. because that's exactly where I am at right now! Knowing that there is no one else but Jesus who can heal, restore, and bring us through the trials! I am shedding my tears at the feet of Jesus! Grateful that in my pain He is ever faithful!


No comments:

Post a Comment