Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap up


It's Sunday night at 11pm and I am thinking about all the moments of this weekend... I just wanted to jot down what it held.

Friday night we vegged out a bit as a family... Caleb got home from the College World Series and we watched a movie and ate ice cream. Saturday we looked through all of our tubs of storage and eliminated four tubs, then we went over to the Roeloffs' and enjoyed s'mores and fellowship. Sunday held Michael preaching and after church heading into Omaha with my niece Natasha to get our hair done in Omaha (thanks Kelly Patton). Then heading back into Crete to drop off Natasha and eating some pizza with the Kingston's of Crete.. what a wonderful weekend of fellowship and organizing! My hair is looking pretty good too! ;)

I think a lot about how different my life will look next year this time... how I won't be zipping around in my car all over Lincoln or Omaha.. I'll be riding public transit around Rome, Italy, my weekend updates will be very different...

No comments:

Post a Comment