Monday, June 20, 2011

Positivity!


Fabulous, Amazing, and Fun! These three words come out of my mouth a lot (I guess)... thanks to good friends who made note and poked a bit of fun at me. :) This would be why one of my Strength Finder gifts is "positivity".

Yesterday was Father's Day and I had the privilege of gathering with my daddy and whole family (almost.. my niece Emily had to work.. :( sad face!) and I thought to myself that this would be the last Father's Day spent in the US for awhile.. I will miss the laughter, inside jokes, food, and spending a day with my Dad! I took lots of pics and took in all the enjoyment of our gathering and had a wonderful day! My positivity does pay off sometimes! ;) Next year I will need a big hug from my hubby and a Skype appointment with my family as they gather for Father's Day!

Life is going well with Michael and I working full time on getting funded. We are quite a team! Please pray as Michael is preparing to preach this coming Sunday.. it's sermon prep week and I am still going through closets, drawers, and tubs.. trying to pare down... trying to stay positive as I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the stuff we will need to get rid of! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment