Monday, April 18, 2011

Sharing our story...

We had an opportunity last night to share our journey with a wonderful life group. It is always awesome to me to share our story about what God has done in our life! Giving Him all the Glory for where we are now and looking back at where we came from. Our story is one of redemption... as is every one's... but it made me want to dig out some old pictures from some fourteen years ago and look at where our love story began...



I graduated in May of 1996 and met Michael in June of 1996

Traveled together to Tempe Arizona in early September for a Husker game


Before the Husker Game

My Wedding Shower November 1996


Our Wedding November 30,1996
(only 5 months since we met/three months pregnant with Caleb)




Our First Christmas Together December 1996

Our First Easter Together March 3, 1997 and very pregnant!

A week after Caleb was born

Caleb's First Christmas (my Grandma, Mom, and I) December 1997

Summer 1998

It was so fun looking back at our early days together.. seeing how young we were, just a couple of kids really. I was eighteen when we got married and Michael was nineteen... and now we are going to celebrate fifteen years of marriage this November! I can't wait to see what the next fifteen years hold... he is my forever, and I praise God for all the blessings and hardships.. I wouldn't change a thing.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Caleb looks like Michael. Hope the meeting went awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved them also. How time flies, Love Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete