Thursday, April 7, 2011

100th Post

This post marks my 100th blog. Wow, one hundred. This journey is going quickly and slowly all at the same time. Some days it feels painfully long until we get to Italy and other days it seems as though there aren't enough days left here in the States. It's a weird combo, but never the less it's how it feels.

I have settled into this wonderful place of anticipation for the journey ahead. I know that God is doing some amazing things and I can't wait to see what He has in store!! My heart is full, I am really very happy and can honestly say I have this peace about whatever lies ahead. Everything that is happening right now in our life has been so encouraging. Even the tough stuff like cars breaking down and stress of life can't seem to put out this feeling of how everything is falling together. So for that we are praising the Lord! God is so Big! I wish I could bottle up this feeling and keep it with me and drink it up when the days of frustration come... cuz trust me there will be those days too! However, right now, everything is good.. and I am enjoying deputation! Having friends & family who are walking this walk with us, encouraging and cheering us on has made this journey so much sweeter! Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment