Sunday, September 4, 2011

Information.... Oh my!


The Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills (SYIS) week of training was very useful. It was an intense week of learning and filled with a lot of really great dig in deep moments. Michael and I were able to apply it to many areas of our life in ministry, team dynamics and I feel like I grew in my relationship with the Lord as well as it caused me to look at ways I communicate with God.

I am feeling quite full of information and still have much to shift through and process. It was a valuable week, insightful, hard, and it's helping me put lots of things into perspective. I will have to look back at the folder of info I have and fill you in on some of the things that really struck me. But right now I am just very thankful to be home.

Hoping that your day is relaxed as well and that you enjoy your long weekend, looking forward to spending some time just being a family tomorrow! Enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment