Monday, September 12, 2011

Decorating & Cleaning therapy


I was home today with a sick child and it caused me to be home almost all day, other than the drop off and pick up of our older son to and from school. I had the time to just putter around the house and do some fun projects and spiffying things up! I love sprucing up my nest... it's therapy to me. With Michael's help we were able to pull out the stove and fridge and clean behind them.. ugh.. was that needed!! I so enjoy cleaning things! I think I've told you all my deep enjoyment of cleaning floors, it's really very gratifying to see things all spic and span!

Also, when you have a sick child, it's necessary to keep things clean when both kids share the same bathroom.. so I was able to deep clean that too! I have a list of things that I plan to clean tomorrow... I don't think that Faith will be back to school just yet.. she's still not feeling the best. Anyone know a good product to shine up facets? Ours are kind of dull from the hard water.. I would love to see them all shiny..

I also got out all my fall things this past weekend and I plan on tinkering with that more and making the home feel all cozy for fall. Remember that each day is new and filled with new possibilities of how to rearrange your furniture and clean out your clutter! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment