Thursday, August 30, 2012

Everyday task..

I have written a few paragraphs only to erase them twice... I guess I don't know quite what to write about today. My normal life this week wasn't very exciting. I feel mostly tired. I haven't quite settled into our school routine. I am still staying up too late and trying to feel motivated in the morning to be creative when packing my kiddos lunches hasn't always panned out. Yes, the lunches have been packed and ready, but I am lacking that creative drive. Pinterest has many good ideas and I have a goal for next week to try a few of them. I want to cut down on my use of baggies, I need to invest in some good containers that the kids can use over and over.

I think my kids would enjoy knowing that I've taken time to consider some new and fun options for them, putting a smile on their faces while they unpack that days creation. I love art and need to incorporate an art themed lunch.. I love an everything the same color lunch. I will try and take some fun pictures to document my endeavor. Here's to a fun creative outlet in an everyday task! 

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas...eager to see pics to motivate me! I started out all motivated and it has fizzled...Lil one just complained about PB & J again. Funny how fast I fall off the wagon--getting back on thanks to this post!

    ReplyDelete