Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Timing...

Looking ahead in my calendar at the month of June and it's astonishing to see the changes. We've gone from moving to Italy to moving across town. I am so excited to be moving closer to our kids' school and very excited to live in a house again. God's timing is magnificent, the way that He has used June 1st in our lives truly does amaze me. Our official move date really didn't change, just the location... and that makes me giggle.. how funny that it worked out that way.

I can't wait to be two minutes from the kids' school! I can't tell you how much in gas that is going to save our family.. A LOT! This week alone I make 3 trips to school each day.. with Musical practice, golf practice, volunteering in the Art room, drop off, pick up... it's going to be wonderful that my kids can actually walk to school and home if they need to.. what a blessing!! I am busy mental planning layout of furniture in the house, thinking about color palette, and how much I want to use the whirlpool tub.. ;) The Lord is Good and His timing is perfect! So excited to share with you this new adventure... and I need to mention that we have awesome neighbors.. our besties the Roeloffs' house is pretty much in our back yard... oh, it's going to be SWEET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment