Thursday, November 3, 2011

He Lifts me up!




There are many times in life where there are no answers. Where words cannot possibly be said to fix what's happening, you can't explain the whys and how's
of everything. As an adult I am finding myself in places and dealing with things
that I feel I should be prepared for, but realize that there is no way to prepare
yourself for things you've never experienced before or didn't foresee happening.
I am not capable of handling most of the things the world throws at me, but
with God... WITH GOD I can!  My faith sustains me. I am thankful for a
God who never leaves me or forsakes me, sometimes I just need a reminder..
I forget, I fix my eyes on the temporary and forget to fix my eyes on my Savior.
I am grateful that He never forgets me! Today is "Thankful Thursday"
and I am thankful for Jesus, that He lifts me up! Give Him all your
burdens, lay it down at His feet, and let Him lift you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment