Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today! What a great reminder that today is a day of thanks! I have so much to be thankful for: rest, family, a wonderful husband, and today I am especially thankful for friendship. My good friend Teresa called me just a bit ago and said she wanted to treat me to lunch! How awesome is that?! I am so excited and am actually heading out the door here in just a moment, but I wanted to write down the joy and thankfulness I am feeling for a day that is going so much easier than yesterday. What a full week it's been and I am looking forward to fellowshipping over a wonderful lunch with a great friend.

Numbers 6:24-26

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment