Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Love


Times goes by so quickly! I remember making mother's day cards in school and little gifts and trinkets that I brought home so proudly to give to my mom to honor her... those days have changed and now I am on the receiving end of getting those precious little trinkets and cards! And oh, how I love the words that my not so little ones anymore write in the cards they pick out at Hallmark.. at 11 and 13; they don't make those cute little cards in school anymore.. but how I love to read their words! I love seeing their handwriting scribed to me. I am so blessed, I get to hear the word Mom (used in many different tones ;) ) every single day! What an extreme joy it is to be a mom!

This is a weekend filled with remembering Mom's. I am so thankful for my mom! I am looking forward to seeing her on Sunday. Being a mom now myself, I see so much more clearly how very much she did for me. As a child she protected me, nurtured me, encouraged me, loved me unconditionally and gave me a great example to follow, and I am so grateful for her! Happy Mother's Day!


My mom & I

No comments:

Post a Comment