Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday


It's been a bit since I've done a Thankful Thursday, so I feel it's a bit overdue! With all of the snow days this week, my week has been pretty amazing so far! I had my little ones home with me, slept in, got a lot of housework done, and overall just feel like I had a mini vacation from "normal life". So, my thankful list tonight includes a short list of my top five bright spots today:

1. Coffee with Teresa; we actually got to sit by the fireplace today at our new local favorite coffee place! A feat we hadn't yet accomplished until today!! :)

2. Surprising my honey Michael at work and taking him to lunch. Since the kids had a snow day Wednesday, we didn't get our usual date day, so we had our little lunch date today.

3. Didn't have to cook dinner tonight! I actually stopped at Arby's on the way home from school to get the kids dinner.. woohoo no dinner dishes!

4. Going to a going away party with Michael tonight for a fellow employee who was changing stores. It was really nice going out with Michael and meeting all his co-workers, hanging out, and eating some yummy pizza at Old Chicago.

5. Chatting with my dad on facebook, it's so cool that my dad is techie and can figure out all the ins and outs of the cyber world! So grateful for that! Because I know that when we are overseas, we will still be able to chat via the computer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment