Monday, February 28, 2011

Sync in process


I am feeling a bit crabby tonight, which should create a quite interesting blog. I am feeling out of sync today.

I think it must be the affects of closing weekend for Michael. I really can't stand his closing weekends! He closed the store Thurs, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We hadn't had a family dinner since last Wednesday and by the time Monday night rolls around and we finish cleaning the school, which I did by myself tonight... yeah, probably explains a bit of the crabbiness as well.. I am totally and completely spent!

So, I am in desperate need of my Savior tonight! Also, possibly a very long bath... I have a coffee date planned with a girlfriend tomorrow and I am so looking forward to that! Caffeine and conversation, love that combo!

Ministry and missions are going well! We are getting all of our certified birth certificates so we an get our applications going for our passports, I am really looking forward to getting those! We are looking at setting up 15 meetings in the month of March.. so that will keep us busy...

I am feeling a bit back to my old self.. ready to take on another day... bring on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment