Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday!!

I am so glad it's Thursday! I had the best day that I feel as though I am bursting at the seams with thankfulness! Here's the highlights of my day:

~ Started the morning with some lovely English Muffins that my sweet friend Amy brought to me yesterday. Oh.my.goodness. Will have to make some of my own soon. Click on the link for recipe: http://amy-newnostalgia.blogspot.com/2013/01/amazingly-delicious-homemade-english.html

~ It's date day with my wonderful husband and he took me to lunch & movie this afternoon! Love the theater and we had Samurai Sam's for lunch!

~ He then took me to one of my favorite thrift stores here in Lincoln and we found this awesome Ethan Allen settee for a steal of a deal and he bought it for me for Valentine's Day!

~ Then I called a dear sweet friend and she is going to help me reupholster the settee! So, we've planned a girls day with our daughters this Saturday to pick out fabric! So excited to tackle this project with her!!

I am grateful for activity, houseful of friends at our table the last two nights, and just an amazing weekend ahead. It's been an exceptional Thursday! Thankful indeed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment