Monday, October 15, 2012

Plan Ahead? Nah!

Planning ahead isn't always my strong suit. Our weekend was busy with kids' activities and life in general made the weekend fly by! I hadn't really thought ahead to packing lunches for my now 3 kids this morning and so they ended up with a hot lunch delivered by me from Hy-Vee. :) I don't think they minded this at all, actually I think they enjoy the days I don't plan ahead for. Spontaneous hot lunch is a great thing! I did make it to the store this afternoon and have now planned out the next few days for packing lunch and dinners until Michael does our grocery shopping later this week. I love that he plans out our meals for the month! I only need to worry about the staples that we run out of.  I appreciate his ability to manage our food and help with a task that I don't enjoy doing at all. I am a spoiled girl!

Here's to Monday and not always having everything planned out perfectly. Often times that's the fun in life, the moments you never plan for!

No comments:

Post a Comment