Friday, May 11, 2012

Energizing

Spending the day with my sister in law yesterday decorating for my nieces graduation party was so energizing! There were many little to-do's to get done but the best part was personalizing and thinking outside the standard graduation decorations. We had such a wonderful time hanging an amazing paper lantern display, using old furniture in new ways, adding a wishing well guest book, creating cute banners.. the list could you on.. it was just a wonderful day of putting together our creative minds and running with them! I will have to post pictures from the Saturday event so you can see all the fun little projects. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family, I am looking forward to celebrating another graduation and look forward to the many more that are yet to come. Congratulations Natasha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment