Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Welcome Friends! It's Thursday and I am taking a moment to stop and list what's happening in my life that I am thankful for. (In no particular order... just random placement on list)

1. Humor- without it I'd never get through the day!

2. Friends with kindred spirits- you know who you are and without you....I don't even want to think about that!

3. New opportunities - I love knowing that there's new things on the horizon...

4. Freedom - what a blessing it is to be free in the Lord and live in a country with this same blessing!

5. Prayer - it sustains me.

6. Coffee - yeah, it made the list!

7. Caleb & Faith - being a mom rocks!

8. Michael - he is my soul mate & forever

9. Football Season - it's just the best!

10. Family - it's true, life begins and ends with them

Enjoy the blessings in your life... take a moment to stop and thank Jesus for all He's done for you... stop complaining and start rejoicing in the little things! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to be THANKFUL!!! I'm beyond excited in 231 days to be praying, laughing, ministering, experiencing new things and drinking amazing coffee with you in ITALY!!!! I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete